- Individual / Couples / Family Counseling sessions (teletherapy only during COVID-19 pandemic conditions):
- Regular session (50 minutes)-$120*
- Extended session (75-80 minutes)-$175*
- Career Counseling sessions: $95* in office or first video session / $80* for subsequent video sessions
- Premarital Counseling:
- First session orientation- $120
- Multi-session package of three sessions (prepaid)- $315
- Includes Prepare-Enrich assessment materials ($40 value)
- $105 per session for subsequent sessions (within six months)
- Approved Clinical Supervision for LGPCs: $80* (office / video)
You can pay by credit card, cash or check. Sessions are 50 minutes in length, except for the initial intake/evaluation/goal setting session (which could extend to 65 minutes as needed).
*For current clients active as of May 2021, the above rates will not become effective until July 1, 2021. Current clients may continue with original rates until July 2021. Office sessions will likely be offered again in future when pandemic mediation conditions improve.
For group sessions or specialized services to companies and organizations (training, executive coaching, organization consulting), please contact Robert Castle to discuss pricing options.
About Insurance Benefits
Collaborative Counseling, LLC is not equipped to accept or interact with insurance or Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) benefits. Insurance plans do not cover career counseling, and rarely cover couples/marital/family therapy when the treatment goal is improving communication, resolving conflict, and enhancing relationships.
If your insurance policy covers individual treatment for a diagnosed mental health condition, or it covers therapy to improve the relationships of couples or family members, you can pay the full fee and request a “Superbill” type receipt for submission to your insurance company. This process can provide you with reimbursement of allowed fees paid for eligible services that you have obtained out-of-network.
As a courtesy to current and prospective clients who need to use insurance co-pays at time of service, Robert Castle can help you find other counseling practices in the area which might accept your insurance or EAP benefits. He is also willing to assist you in weighing the pros and cons of using insurance, deciding which arrangement fits your personal goals, and finding a licensed counselor / therapist who can best meet your needs.
If you would like more information about fees and insurance benefits, feel free to send your questions to Robert Castle using the Contact form.